Monday, December 17, 2007

Welcome to PurSensations

All of us handbag lovers at one point in time or another have spent way to much on a bag! But, have you ever spent way to much on a bag just to wonder if it was the real thing?

I have been running my on-line boutique for over 2 years. I have had my ups and my downs, my fakes and my authentics. Over the years I have learned quite a few lessons, and have lost a few dollars.

I want to share with all of you what I have learned, and what I am still learning! As technology grows, so does the quality of the replicas. It is getting harder and harder to know who and what you are dealing with.

Check back often, I will be posting tips and lessons learned weekly. If anyone has a specific question, please, don't hesitate to contact me!

By no means am I an expert, I am still finding new things all the time! But I would love to share what I do know with others.

No comments: